Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lucky Number Seven...

I love it when the 21st of the month falls on a Monday, because it means that we'll have wedding cake and Martinelli's for our FHE treat. I think the best part is battling with Brady over who can scoop the most of the remaining fondant balls onto a Noritake plate without seeming selfish. And although we've cut into that top tier seven times so far - and it's beginning to taste more like our freezer each time - he always manages to win out at smuggling sugary snowballs...and at melting my heart :)










 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could've been at y'alls wedding!! Sooooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!!! And can you maybe send that cute picture of you guys heading off to the temple to Banana Republic, because I'm pretty sure it would be homepage worthy. And I would love to go to their page and see your cute face!!

    Keep updating us! :)

    ReplyDelete